211 Magnolia St.
Sulphur Springs, Texas
A list of the wide variety of house-made draft beers.
1. Bright Star (Raspberry) – Blonde Ale – 5.2% ABV
The blonde with Raspberry.
2. Midnight Funk Up – IPA – Sour – 6.2% ABV
A bourbon barrel-aged sour version of Midnight Mishap Black IPA soured with lambic over the last 8 months.
3. Notta Hazy IPA – IPA – New England 6.2% ABV
5. Marzen – Märzen – 5.5% ABV – 22 IBU
Made the original way. Now the BackStory….The decree known as the Reinheitsgebot, issued in Ingolstadt in 1516, had three aims: to protect drinkers from high prices; to ban the use of wheat in *beer* so more bread could be made; and to stop unscrupulous brewers from adding dubious toxic and even hallucinogenic ingredients as preservatives or flavourings.
6. Paper Chase – Hazy IPA – New England – 7.1% ABV – 30 IBU
Our Flagship Hazy IPA comes from some of the best hops in the brewing industry. Eldorado and Idaho gem make this a delectable treat for all. With notes spanning from lime zest, orange juice, mango, and grapefruit, this Hazy IPA is sure to please those fans of something juicy and all members of the HAZE CRAZE!
7. Bright Star Blonde Ale – Blonde Ale – 5.3% ABV – 18 IBU
Light crisp Blonde Ale with subtle notes of bread and light lemongrass, with fruit notes from the hops, Cascade and Centennial.
9. Old Red Imperial Ale – Red Ale – Imperial – 9% ABV – 31 IBU
Malt forward Imperial Red Ale with a rich toasty flavor, and caramel sweet finish.
10. TV Static – Hard Seltzer – 7% ABV
A simple Hard Seltzer with available additions to create a flavor of your choosing. Talk with our bartenders for suggestions or to see what we have available.
11. Barrel Aged Evil Humor – IIPA – Imperial – 9.67% ABV – 66 IBU
She’s evil, she’s dark and she’s deep… This heavy-hitter comes in at 9.666%. This black double IPA, aged in bourbon barrels, is a force to be reckoned with. A heavy malt base lays down subtle notes of roasted chocolate. The combination of hops gives a nice fruity, floral nose of each Evil Sip. She may be humorous, but let me tell you, she’s Evil.
12. Good Morning – Stout – Coffee – 8.8% ABV – 30 IBU
Based with our Goodnight Beer Imp stout, but with a heavy dose of 20 # of light roast breakfast blend whole bean and ten pounds of milk and dark chocolate espresso beans.
13. Texas Royal Lager – Lager – American – 5.56% ABV – 20 IBU
14. Graze Haze – Hazy IPA – 6.2% ABV – IBU 30. Double Dry Hopped IPA. Mandarina, Bavaria and Mosiac
15. Da Cold Beer – light beer at 4% ABV
16. Pasture Party – Pale Ale – American – 6.2% ABV – 40 IBU
Double dry hopped with Chinook and Mosaic hops. Juicy, light and mildly hoppy.
17. Nacho Lagre – Lager – American – 5.6% ABV – 22 IBU
Very smooth with less of a yeast finish. Adding a little lime gives it that little bit of citrus. It’s a really good Mexican Lager!!
18. HOPkins County Pilsner – Pilsner – Other – 5.7% ABV – 28 IBU
A very dry, yet extremely easy drinking Pilsner Dry, hopped with Sorachi Ace (lemongrass zest, bubble gum) and Idaho Gem (fruity citrus, mango/orange). Two of our newest hops! Extremely low bittering, with a very nice aroma from the dry hop. Pilsen malt gives this beer the traditional mouthfeel and taste of an American Pilsner (with an East Texas twist).
19. Double Dropkick – IIPA – Imperial – 10.3% ABV – 80 IBU
Heavy mouth feel and head retention. Juicy lime, mango, peach, and citrus notes off the hops. Pairs well with spicy foods and pizza. Named after the Dropkick Murpheys, this will surely dropkick you into next week. Hops: (current version) Galaxy, Citra, Mosaic, Idaho Gem, Amarillo, and El Dorado. Malts: oat, malt two row, and flaked wheat.
20. Goodnight – Stout – Imperial – 9% ABV – 40 IBU
Heavy maltiness that is smooth and rich. Coffee notes, as well as chocolate notes, roasty and sweet and 9%!
21. Craft Root Beer – 0% ABV
22. EBC’s 47 on Nitro – Old Ale – 8.8% ABV – 38 IBU
23. Goodnight on Nitro – Stout – 9% ABV