Beertender Job Application
As a BackStory Brewery Beertender, you will be an advocate for our brand of craft beer. We anticipate about 25 taps including craft soda and cold brew coffee. We are seeking a team player who knows and appreciates craft beer and can help guide our guests through the selection. Base knowledge and passion for craft beer is a plus, but not required as long as you are team-oriented and interested in learning about craft beer. TABC certification or the ability to become TABC certified prior to beginning work is required.
- 21 years of age or older
- Team player
- People person
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks and multiple guests in a large facility
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekend and to work in-house and regional events
- Customer service experience
- Ability to lift/move a full keg and other large objects throughout each shift
- Passion for craft beer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ideal candidates have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience as a server or bartender
- High school diploma or GED
As a BeerTender, responsibilities include greeting guests, interacting with guests, assisting guests with the beers on tap, taking guest orders, delivering beverages, ensure overall guest satisfaction, bussing empty tables, and ensuring the brewery is clean and sanitary. You may be directed for additional tasks by the management. Servers will need to be TABC certified prior to the first day of employment.