Seeking beer nerds with service industry experience to join our team. This is a Taproom Manager position, for a new, growing brewery. We need a team player, especially as we start up and grow. New Taproom Manager will hire, train, and oversee staff, and sell beer on site.
BackStory Brewery in Sulphur Springs, Texas needs a real craft beer enthusiast who wants to grow with our company, starting with opening and managing our large tap room. BackStory Brewery is a production brewery with a large tap room and a large event venue.
The manager will participate in some local and regional events to promote the brewery. OurTaproom manager will be responsible for on site and some local and regional promotions, event functions, inventory for retail and bar supplies. The ideal candidate has a passion for the service industry and service industry management, a appreciationc for craft beer, and knowledge of the local, regional, and national craft beer scene. An ideal candidate also has a fun sense of humor, is highly organized, reliable, and will be a good fit with our team. You will be the face of BackStory Brewery as head of the Sulphur Springs taproom!
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be able to supervise and manage a team
- Must have at least 5 years of customer service experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing a team
- Available on weekends and weeknights is a must
- Must be able to lift and move full kegs
- Passion for craft beer
- Manage and train a team of top notch employees
- Sell and promote BacksStory beer to customers during tasting room hours
- Create and maintain inventory reports
- Perform necessary cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of glassware, kegs and draft lines, and taproom
- Establish proper opening and closing procedures and paperwork
- Coordinate private parties and fundraisers
- Hire staff when necessary
- Salary based on experience with bonus structure
- Vacation/PTO offered
- Health insurance available